The point-in-cycle website is a system for tracking the status of IUPUI admissions and enrollment for upcoming semesters. Reports are updated each week during active admissions and registration cycles to show how the campus and each school is progressing relative to prior years at the same point in time.
- If you are unable to access the Tableau Reports verify that you have completed the "Acceptable Use Agreement" and "FERPA Tutorial" at Compliance Lookup
- If you have previously been able to connect and find you now are receiving an error that access is denied, it may be a browser issue. Try using Internet Explorer to log in.
- If you have trouble connecting from off campus, try connecting using VPN.
- Training Video is available for viewing on sharepoint.
- If you need further assistance with these reports or access to this training, please contact Norma Fewell at firstname.lastname@example.org.