The IUPUI Data Link provides interactive and visual information on various data items. These highly interactive dashboards allow users to drill down and filter to allow detailed exploration of key indicators associated with the strategic plan. These reports represent the following areas of the IUPUI Strategic Plan: Optimizing Enrollment Management, Student Success and Learning (Academic Excellence), Faculty and Staff, Online Education, Graduate Education, Inclusive Campus Climate. We plan to expand to more areas in fall 2016. We invite your comments and welcome suggestions on how we can continue to improve the data reporting tools. Please contact Michele J. Hansen at email@example.com or (317) 278-2618.
- The IU Office of Research Administration created a series of up-to-date dynamic activity reports for sponsored proposals, awards, and expenditures. To access the reports please go to one.iu.edu and search “Research Administration Dashboards”.
- The Office of Online Education provides information on enrollment in distance education courses at the IU System level. That information can be found here: https://ooe.iu.edu/resources/reports.html
- The Office of Student Employment provides information regarding student employment throughout the year. The following report encompasses employment, demographic, and academic data for hourly student employees: http://go.iu.edu/2bbq
- For help using Tableau, see the IRDS Tableau User Guide.
- Template of data/material to be provided by deans in their presentations to the IU Board of Trustees