The Office of Student Employment furthers the university’s strategic plan to promote undergraduate student learning and success by:
- Increasing the number of students working on campus
- Promoting awareness of off-campus collegiate work opportunities
- Enhancing student professional development and job preparedness
- Increasing the quality of student employment supervision
- Fostering integration of student learning though engaging and academically relevant college work experiences
*Note: Text obtained from the Office of Student Employment website.